Due to the weather, the football fundraiser & silent auction has been canceled and will be moved to February 14th to be a part of our Valentines day dinner & dance.
For this event, 25% of all food & beverage sales from the dinner & dance will benefit the West Lafayette Schools Education Foundation (WLSEF) Backpack Program; while 100% of the auction proceeds will be donated to the backpack program.
Check back here often to see what items have been donated and will be available during our silent auction to benefit the West Lafayette Schools Education Foundation (WLSEF) Backpack Program.
As a reminder, there will be two (2) silent auctions during the day, with the first beginning at 3:00 pm and the second beginning at 6:00 pm (each will run for one hour) , during our Valentines day fundraiser on Saturday February 14th from 1:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
- Four (4) movie passes to Goodrich Quality Theaters
- Two (2) $25 gift cards from Olive Garden
- Three (3) Wildtree gift baskets ($25 value each, approximately) donated by Ms. Sue Jones, Lafayette, IN Sales Rep.
- Two (2) $10 gift certificates from Spageddies Italian Kitchen
- Three (3) medium pizzas from the West Lafayette Pizza Hut.
- Two (2) medium pizzas and one (1) large pizza from the Pizza Hut on Farabee.
- One (1) $25 gift certificate from El Mason Mexican Restaurant.
- One (1) Gift basket full of Texas Roadhouse goodies.
- Two (2) $25 gift certificates from Arni’s.
Items on the list will be updated as they arrive.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact the Director of Public Relations for the Merou Grotto, Dr. Edward G. Mc Keown at email@example.com or (765) 463-2621.
For more information on the West Lafayette Schools Education Foundation (WLSEF) backpack program, please contact Abby Weiderhaft at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 269-4007.
The Merou Grotto is a 501(c)(8) Fraternal Organization. Donations earmarked for specific charitable, educational, or religious charities may be tax deductible. Please check with your accountant for more information.
The Grottoes of North America Humanitarian Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that brings “Special Smiles” to children with special needs by providing them much-needed dental care. The program helps cover the costs of dental treatment, including hospital and anesthesia costs, when needed, for children with cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and related neuromuscular disorders, those with mental retardation, and organ transplant recipients.